<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 04, 2005

Call for input 

I hate breakfast. I really, really do. It used to be that I needed to eat something before I could leave the house, but that's not really the case any longer. I know that I should and, most days, I manage to do it.

Here's the problem: things that I used to be able to tolerate first thing in the morning? Not so much, anymore. I'm down to about half a cup of dry cereal in a little bit of milk. When I get to work, I eat some nuts (usually cashews) with my morning caffeine.

I need some suggestions for quick, easy breakfast items that include some protein. I can't eat eggs most days, and can't cope with the consistency of yogurt first thing in the morning.

What do you eat in the morning when nothing sounds good?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?